Bacillus Clausii 2.0 Billion Cells - The probiotic drug class includes Bacillus clausii, which is used to treat gut bacterial flora imbalances and changes brought on by diarrhea and during treatment with drugs like antibiotics and chemotherapy. Additionally, it aids in food absorption and vitamin deficiency repair. It aids those who are dealing with gastrointestinal issues like flatulence and inconsistent bowel motions.
A bacterium that forms spores called "bacillus clausii" is present in Bacillus clausii. It prevents infections in the digestive tract from growing. The equilibrium of the intestinal bacterial flora can also be restored with the use of this medication. Additionally, it aids in the production of vitamins, which prevents avitaminosis.
Directions and Precautions for use
Mini bottles that are already prepared to drink contain Bacillus clausii. Before using, give the tiny bottle a good shake, and then gulp down the entire contents. As directed by the doctor, take bacillus clausii at regular intervals throughout the day. Additionally, take the safety precautions listed below.
- Before using this medication, be sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any allergies. This contains inactive substances that may result in allergic responses or other problems. For additional information or safe usage of the medicine, speak with your pharmacist.
- Before taking this product, speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any of the following health issues: a weakened immune system caused, for example, by chemotherapy or recurrent vaginal infections, recurrent urinary tract infections, diarrhea that lasts more than two days, and HIV infection.
- It is conceivable for foods, beverages, powders, and chewable pills to contain aspartame and/or sugar. If you have diabetes, heritable diseases (PKU), or any other illness that calls for you to limit or avoid these compounds in your diet, you should proceed with caution. Consult your physician or pharmacist for information on how to use this product safely.
- Tell your surgeon or dentist about all the products you use before the procedure (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Only use this product during pregnancy if it is necessary. With your doctor, go over the advantages and hazards.
Side Effects Of Bacillus Clausii
- Gas in the stomach may increase or bloat. If this adverse effect lasts longer or more than expected or becomes serious, let your doctor or pharmacist know right away.
- Call your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including infection-related symptoms like a persistent cough, a fever, or chills.
- It's quite unlikely that this product will result in a severe allergic reaction. However, if you are observing any major reactive symptoms, such as skin rashes, severe itching or swelling (specifically on the face, tongue, or throat), severe dizziness, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention right away.
- The list of potential side effects is not exhaustive. Contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any additional side effects or inconvenience from a medication.
Store in a cool, dry area and out of direct sunlight