COLLAGEN PEPTIDE-12GM, GSM 1500MG, VIT C 35MG (SUGAR-FREE ORANGE FLAVOUR) - The joint health supplement Collado G 12GM sachet is used to treat a variety of bone and cartilage-related conditions. It increases the fluid activity at joints, which aids in shock absorption. All of our connective tissues, including ligaments, tendons, cartilage, and bones, are ensured by this medication's cohesion, suppleness, and regeneration.
Collado G 12GM maintains healthy, supple, and flexible joints while enhancing immunity and managing calcium shortages. It is prescribed to treat rickets, hypophosphatemia, osteomalacia, osteoarthritis, joint discomfort, and hyperparathyroidism (causing low blood calcium). It shields those with kidney issues against bone disease and bone thinning (renal osteodystrophy).
The uses listed below are not all-inclusive, though. Your doctor may choose to prescribe the drug for use in treating other illnesses.
How to Use COLLAGEN PEPTIDE-12GM, GSM 1500MG, VIT C 35MG (SUGAR-FREE ORANGE FLAVOUR)
- Follow your doctor's advice when using the Collado G 12GM sachet. Use this medication only if suggested/Prescribed by your doctor. Do not take it for shorter or longer periods. Avoid forgetting or missing doses, but if you do, take the medication as soon as you recall. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and take the following dose at the regularly scheduled time.
- You can consume this powder with or without food. You should consume take it with meals if you experience serious stomach distress. As it helps to keep a constant amount of medication in the body, take the medication at the same time each day.
- Never change the dosage or discontinue consuming the medication before the course is complete without first talking to your doctor.
- Don't take your medication above the recommended dosage. After taking the sachet, if you experience any odd or abnormal reactions, visit a doctor right once. Individual symptoms vary according to Collado G 12GM sachet dosage, but you may encounter one or more of the negative effects listed below.
Possible Side Effects
When taken according to the suggested dosage instructions, the Collado G sachet is well tolerated. Most health consequences are temporary and usually disappear on their own. Consult with your doctor if they persist longer than anticipated. You may display one or more of the aforementioned symptoms:
- skeletal muscle ache (bone, muscle, or joint pain)
- Mouth ache
Rarer, more extreme negative effects could include:
- Difficulty urinating
- Do not store in direct sunlight, warm environment
- Observe the label closely
- Keep out of children's reach