DICLOFENAC DIETHYLAMINE ….1.16 % W/W EQU.TO DICLOFENAC SODIUM …1.00 % W/W, LINSEED OIL ….3.00 % W/W, METHYL SALICYLATE….10.00 W/W,MENTHOL….5 % W/W,BENZYL ALCOHOL…..1.00 % W/W (GEL BASE)
This mixture contains the active ingredients Benzyl Alcohol, Linseed Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Diclofenac Diethylamide. This anti-inflammatory medication reduces inflammation and pain by preventing the production of specific chemical messengers.
Additionally, it lessens inflammation and enhances blood circulation where it is applied. Additionally, this medication enhances Diclofenac diethylamide's skin permeation. Methyl salicylate performs cooling effects on your skin.
- If you have kidney failure, NSAID hypersensitivity, or an allergy to any of the medication's ingredients, do not use this medicine.
- If you are undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery and are in the perioperative period, stay away from utilizing this formulation.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine may make a deadly heart attack or stroke more likely. Avoid using it if you have just undergone heart surgery.
- If you have peptic ulcers, cardiac surgery, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, stomach ulcers, bleeding issues, asthma, fluid retention, inflammatory bowel disease, kidney or liver issues, or if you have been facing any of these situations, your doctors must be aware of in advance.
- Using Diclofenac Diethylamide in the latter trimester of pregnancy is not advised.
- Your doctor should determine whether or not breastfeeding or pregnant women use Diclofenac Diethylamide. Avoid putting Diclofenac Diethylamide on your breasts if you are nursing.
- If you have any worries about this or a liver condition, please speak to your doctor.
- Rashes or Redness