L-ARGININE 3GM, DHA (10%) 200MG, PROANTHOCYANIDIN 75MG, METHYLCOBALAMIN 750MCG, VIT B6 2MG, FOLIC ACID 400MCG – It's important to consume the right nutrients during pregnancy for both the mother's and the baby's growth and development. All of the important elements needed during pregnancy are present in our dietary supplement in a balanced amount.
DHA, L-Arginine, Proanthocyanidin, Vitamin B6, and Folic Acid are ingredients in this formulation. By reducing pre-eclampsia, which is the primary reason for maternal motility, these elements aid in preserving the pregnancy. Additionally, it guards against birth abnormalities brought on by inadequate nourishment and hence encourages fetus growth.
- Each brand of l-arginine has a different dosage, and the instructions are listed on the label. L-arginine is often taken in doses ranging from 6 grams to 30 grams per day. Usually, the daily dose is broken up into three smaller doses that won't go over the recommended dosage. Never exceed the recommended dose of l-arginine.
- Before taking over-the-counter l-arginine supplements, discuss your medical history with your doctor to determine their suitability for you.
- If your doctor orders l-arginine IV therapy, they will give you the right dose based on your age, the nature of your condition, and other considerations.
- L-arginine can be consumed by including foods high in amino acids in your diet. A fantastic strategy to raise your l-arginine levels is to eat more protein-rich foods.
- Your doctor might advise using over-the-counter l-arginine pills if your diet isn't providing enough of it. By mouth, you can consume l-arginine supplements as directed by the supplement's instructions and your healthcare professional.
- If you need to get l-arginine intravenously, your healthcare practitioner will oversee and carry out the procedure at a hospital.
Usage and Benefits
- Avoids anemia
- Helps the fetus to grow properly
- Red and white blood cells development
- Replacement of DNA and RNA
- Keeps pre-eclampsia at bay
- Helps avoid birth abnormalities (spina bifida)
- Starter for nitric oxide (no)
- Increase in blood flow
- Enhances the immune system
- Reduce the time it takes for injuries to heal by promoting the release of growth hormones.
- Lowers the chance of blood clots and stroke
- Reduced appetite
- Itchy skin
- Rashes on skin